Release date 16 Sep 2019
(New) Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) support
KMIP is a communication protocol that is used for defining message formats for the manipulation of security objects. This release will introduce additional support in the API for:
- KMIP Mac verify operation
- KMIP Hash operation
Enhancements to existing functions
Search by UUID
In the Security Object table view, the search field now allows the user to be able to search for an object by the UUID.
- Fixed a bug with Key Wrap with Padding (KWP) which prevented users from sending data of more than 8 bytes. This has been fixed – users are allowed to send data of any size.
Quality of Life improvements
- Thread allocation has been improved by dynamically allocating threads based on requests. This allows us to scale our thread usage to make it more efficient.
- In the Create New App screen, the interface now includes explanations for “Authentication method” and “OAuth”.
- In the Account Settings screen, when switching an account from Single Sign-On (SSO) to Password Authentication, users will be asked to confirm the change. This is because changing from SSO will delete the SSO configurations that were saved previously.